Emily's Blog

child of God, daughter, sister, auntie, friend, and grad student

Monday, October 17, 2005

The "Kylea's" in My LIFE...



I dedicate this blog to my special friend Kylea, and others in my life who have been a Kylea to me. Friendship is such a treasured gift, and I feel confident that I have had some of the most amazing friendships in the world!I have never been the girl to have a great click of friends, but each one of my friends individually brings so much to my life! In joking with Kylea, I told her I would create a blog all for her-and I don't think she bought it-but I also don't think she understands how great of a friend she has been! man, I wish that girl would get a blog-talk about hilarious-always!
The special friends that have impacted my life are too numerous to mention...they have each in their own special ways taught me such valuable lessons, made me laugh hysterically, been completely honest with me, listened, and let me sometimes just cry...

Kylea you're the one that is sure to make me smile,
When we are together I know there will be no sleep for a long while.
Cassie you are the one with creative touch,
You live so far away and I miss you so much.
Jena you are my girl that always has a quote...
and always the one to send the sweetest note.
Haylee you are my gal from way out west-
sharing a room with you was by far the best!
Anslee you are the one that married the cowboy,
being around you always brings me joy!
Bria you are my friend with all the style...
I am so glad you will live here in a short while!
Big sis, Tine, your friendship is by far my best...
having you as my sister has left me so blessed!
Seeing all these girls feels me with glee...
and I totally forget the boyfriend dumped me!
This is enough of my corny friend rhyme,
Not because I have run out of friends, but simply out of time!


Man, am I cheesy, huh? Well, I do love all my friends, and I am so sure that these friendships will last me a lifetime! Kylea...this blog's for you, and thanks to all of the "kylea's" in my life...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Chelsie Sargent said…

    So good to see you this weekend! You looked beautiful- as always- and it is an honor to know you are a fan of my blog- I feel so loved!!!

    Blessings on your day!!

    -Chelsie Sargent

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger mcjacobsjournal said…

    Emily,
    I stumbled on your blog through Cassie's and I'm so IMPRESSED!! The rhyme was amazing...and so poetic! I'm glad you're blogging again and I look forward to keeping up with you through it. You are such a special friend to Cass, and I know she will love that she made "the poem".

    Take care and come see us again soon! :)

    Chelsea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home