Emily's Blog

child of God, daughter, sister, auntie, friend, and grad student

Monday, November 07, 2005

Haunted House...


So, I am a little behind on the posting...I wanted you all to see my Halloween fun from last week...

This is the my Halloween princess...She was all dressed up with no place to go! Mollie is the epitome of a spoiled dog. She is seen wearing last year's Christmas present...












And yes, this is my goofy dad attempting to scare the trick-or-treaters...I think he just gave them all a good laugh! What a silly dad-you gotta love him:)





My little cousins-Melissa Jo and Mary Kate were JoJo and Goliath (from JoJo's circus) Mary Kate was not too sure about putting the candy in the pumpkin...she wanted to hold on to it to be sure no one would take it away!!! Even as a lion, Mary Kate knows a hairbow is a fashion must...These girls are so precious to me!







Okay, so I dressed up a little too! I haven't gotten to wear that crown since my senior homecoming...promise... And being the good cousin I am, I have a dress up box in my closet full of dress up fun so it wasn't hard to put my look together-even over my social worker "costume". My cousin, Melissa Jo, was none other than JoJo from Disney's JoJo's Circus. She is just too much fun!!!




And baby Jack was quite the little pup! He loves "po-po's" translation-puppies! he was quite the ham in the costume, and his auntie couldn't resist giving him candy...oops! I am too proud of this precious boy...I love my little pooter:)


Anyway, Halloween was fun times! My family is so goofy and we are quite okay with that. I am proud to be a member of the bunch...so, the house is not haunted...just full of some silly people! other than that life is going good right now. I survived mid-terms, and I have had some super fun friend weekends with Cassie, Haylee, and Kylea I will tell you all about later! I hope you are all having a great day...and I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the holidays!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home