Emily's Blog

child of God, daughter, sister, auntie, friend, and grad student

Friday, December 02, 2005

Precious Answered Prayers

Well...I don't really have too much to say about myself right now. The semester is coming to an end, and I only have one more paper due next week-better start that! The next week, however, I will start a winter session course. Over the Christmas break I will be taking a three week course-family violence. Not really bringing on the Christmas cheer, but unfortunately family violence is all too much of a reality and I have to be better equipped with dealing with this monstrosity.

What I really wanted to say today is much more meaningful than my life update. I want you all to check out http://www.ourmia.blogspot.com I don't know Chad and Amy personally at all, but I went to school with Amy's sister Bethany Knox. I can remember back like three years ago when Bethany began requesting prayers on her sister and brother-in-laws behalf. Our little club of women prayed for Chad and Amy repeatedly! They wanted a baby, and just recently God blessed them with their baby girl! Reading their blogs literally brought tears to my eyes, and I was so touched to see God's awesome power, blessings, grace, and great love through this miracle of Mia. She is so beautiful, and I hope that you too can be blessed and uplifted by their story of faith.

Have a great weekend! I am throwing my cousin, Melissa Jo and many(probably too many) of her five year old friends our second annual Christmas Cookie Swap tomorrow-this party is so fun to do:) I let you know how that goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home