Emily's Blog

child of God, daughter, sister, auntie, friend, and grad student

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cookies Officially SWAPPED!


Okay, so we made it through Melissa Jo's second annual Christmas cookie swap-it was so much fun! I should really be writing my paper right now, but I wanted to share some pictures of the cookie swap...for more pictures go to http://melindagayle.blogspot.com (my mom's blog)! I kind of love doing fun little parties...my family really should have a little business or something-we all too much fun doing this together...but for now I guess I will stick to the social work stuff:)








Melissa Jo Emily and her reindeer cookies!










Mary Kate, Melissa Jo, and Jack...Jack wasn't sure about his fancy little outfit-but they are all such gorgeous babies!




Decorating the table was so much fun...every Christmas party needs a little pink:)

After all was said and done-these two needed a drink!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Cassie said…

    It looks precious! You are all so talented and SO creative! That will be such wonderful memories for MJ when she is older! You're wonderful (and Jack is SO cute!!)

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger JENNY said…

    So cute! I love the idea and those cookies look so yummy! Your nephew is precious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home