Emily's Blog

child of God, daughter, sister, auntie, friend, and grad student

Friday, December 30, 2005

You Better Believe I am EXCITED!

Well...I do hope you have all had a lovely Christmas holiday!!! I am so excited to announce the engagement of Haylee Beth Moudy to Mr. Brian Ezzell...WOO HOO! Haylee is a most precious friend to me. I moved around a lot in college, some called me a nomad...it was never due to any drama just the fact that my precious roomies loved to keep tying the knot;) I also never minded sharing a room-did it growing up with my sis...and cheaper rent in college is always a plus. Haylee and I were friends in Ko Jo Kai, but not much beyond that. Haylee and I ended up living together and sharing a room senior room-no doubt an act of God. Her friendship has meant so much to me-and there was never a dull moment in our room together! I had the privelage of seeing her and Brian's relationship grow into such a Godly and loving relationship...and now SHE's GETTING MARRIED!!! Oh, I love my little Haylee from Earth, TX and I am so happy for her! She will make the prettiest little BRIDE!

Hey, KOJIES...PASS THAT CANDLE! (okay so my candle is scented and not lit, and I am not the keeper of the garter, and this is rough pic-but get over it!... in honor of Haylee pass it anyway:)


I have had the distinct honor of seeing God honored in so many of my friend's biggest days (aren't they all gorgeous!?!)...
My sissy and Matt are a constant encouragement and example to me! They were married in 2003 She sang right before she walked down the aisle...I cried-then I ripped my dress, oops! And now we have our sweet baby Jack! I love you Tine!



Cassie and Austin were married two years ago, and I learned so much from them...my time living with Cassie and planning her wedding is a time I will never forget:) I love you Cas!



Brent and Bria's big day was about a year and half ago...another one of my roomies to bite the dust...I was so excited for them, and I am now totally excited that they are back in Ft. Worth. I love you Bria!


Jena and Shawn were married this summer...my first outside wedding;) Jena is a continual light to me and I loved sharing in her big day! I love you Jena!

And it is so sad...but I don't have a picture from my other roomie, Anslee's wedding:( I will hopefully have them soon. Anslee and Josh were also married this summer...and surprise, surprise she just found out she is EXPECTING!!! WOO HOO...a baby:) I love you Anslee!

Anyway, I just wanted to share with my ever so small bloggin' audience, that Haylee is engaged and I couldn't be happier...I thank God for my friendships with each of these God fearing women daily, and I am so blessed to have such examples of faith before me!!! Thank you, Lord for blessing me with my friends, and Thank you for blessing them with Godly men in their lives...
may your new year be blessed!






2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger christine pinson said…

    you were the best maid of honor ever-even if you did rip your dress, alot has happened in the last two and a half years and it is always fun to share it with you...you have such wonderful friends and there is no doubt how much they all love you too...me included, of course!
    you are a wonderful, and crazy fun young woman(as evidenced by the fact that you had a pass the candle ceremony with yourself for haylee!) you are going to find someone wonderful too, and i will be watching to make sure that they treasure just how wonderful you are...i think 2006 is going to be a great year!

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Yay for Haylee! I'm passing a candle with myself as we speak...but now the real dilemma comes....there's no one to blow it out! I'm not engaged! I can't do it! When my apartment burns down, I'm blaming you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home